The many colors of these beautiful alpaca wool throw blankets complement a room with diverse, important tones and depth. For you, these colors provide a context and warmth that touches everyone who sees them. Does it blend or is is bold? This style pushes the blending side.
Like all of our alpaca wool blankets, when it comes to choosing, you want the right balance of style, comfort, and warmth. And, nothing provides all three better than a premium Qisu Alpaca Wool Blanket From Ecuador.
Handmade from artisans in Ecuador, these soft wool Ecuador blankets make the perfect addition for relaxing on your couching, snuggling up on your bed, or staying warm on a cold night camping.
Warmer, Softer, and More Luxurious
Superior to standard cotton or sheep wool, Alpaca wool doesn’t contain lanolin which makes it naturally hypoallergenic and water resistant. This makes it gentler on soft skin, which means it won’t scratch or poke your body when you’re snuggling up for warmth.
Classic, Beautiful Gift
Handmade by the indigenous people of Ecuador, these carefully crafted wool blankets make a great personal gift for birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, or housewarming. Sales also go to support the local fabric makers, farmers, and merchants of Ecuador
The wool throw blankets come in a variety of different colors and styles to better match your personal style or home decor. And each of our blankets is handmade which means they each feature their own look, feel, and style making them truly original and one of a kind. They’re also the perfect size for your bedroom, couch, or even camping.
Reasons for buying a QISU Alpaca Throw Blanket:
- QUALITY MATERIALS – Crafted with premium-grade Alpaca wool, these lightweight, soft knit colorful throw blankets provide breathable warmth and softness you can’t get with sheep or cotton.
- BEAUTIFUL COLORS and STYLES – Style is something unique to us all, especially when it comes to home decor. That’s why our throws and breathable blankets come in a variety of vibrant looks.
- HANDMADE ECUADORIAN CRAFTMANSHIP – Every Alpaca wool throw blanket is made by hand in Ecuador by artisans giving them each a beautiful, all-natural look and feel that’s truly original. Color and size might vary slightly from detail due to hand manufacturing of natural fibers.
- EASY TO CARE – Washable on delicate or by hand. These durable (50% Alpaca, 50% Acrylic) everyday wool throw blanket provide beauty and style to any home, outing or festival and easy to clean and stay fresh. Edges are protected and reinforced.
- 85” by 65” (Queen-size throw) - In ancient Ecuadorian, Qisu stands for “Beauty is Appreciated”. That’s why these Alpaca Blanket Queen Size are backed by superior craftmanship and responsive customer service.
- EXTRAS only with Qisu - Each of these soft, wool, throw blankets comes with a hand made, Argentinian Thank You card made by one of our partner artists who also designed our packaging. Our newest blankets also come with a hand sewn, reinforced stitching that is only found from our artisan in Ecuador – you will not find this stitching on other Alpaca blankets anywhere.
- SUSTAINABLE - Qisu works with local craftsmen for eco-friendly practices and purchases Carbon Offsets for its import/export transportation footprint. We also utilize recycled materials where possible, is working with Amazon to change its packaging requirements and is committed to a sustainable future for everyone.
QISU Alpaca Wool Blanket Product Details:
- Breathable, Lightweight, Durable, Premium Fabric
- 50% Alpaca/50% Acrylic
- Handcrafted and Locally Made
- Soft, Breathable Warmth
- Easy Care and Maintenance
- Dimensions: 85” x 65”
- Approximate Weight: 750 grams
- Sourced from Ecuador
- Some minor variation in colors and size to be expected from craftsmanship